A window into the tortured soul of Mencius Moldbadger

Moldbug outed himself today in a post at Unqualified Convolutions, so I see no harm in drawing attention to one of his early (semi-autobiographical, I take it) literary efforts, "Hybrid Vigor" (published in 1993 under the imprint of the cDc):
"Love me for my genes," says Antonio, kneeling. "If you cannot love me for myself, you must love me for my genes! I have never told anyone this before, I have always kept it to myself. I have always let them think it but an accident of cruel nature that I have white hair on my cheekbones and a thoroughly disreputable-looking nose, but the fact is that I am part badger on my father's side."

Maria gasps. "Oh! Antonio! And we jeered you so! Oh, Antonio, you poor creature, if we had only known!"

Antonio stands and they embrace. He chokes out sobs. "Oh! Maria! You must stand always by my side! You must be my badger-woman, you must bear my badger-children! Tonight, Maria, tonight we must unite in the writhing wanton lust of badger-flesh in ecstasy!"

Maria is crying. "Oh! Antonio! I will do always as you tell me! I will be your badger-woman, I will bear your badger-children, I will refrain from taunting your diminutive badger-penis! Oh, Antonio, be with me!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what's more disgusting - a mulatto or a jewlatto.

Mulattoes are disgusting, but with the crypsis involved with jewlattoes, it's repulsive on a whole other level.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're not a Stalker With A Crush?

TGGP said...

Come on, that excerpt was funny writing. I was disappointed by the whole text though.

J said...

Fortinbras enters. "Fuckin' badgers," he says. "Sod 'em all."

J said...

I figured out his identity a couple of years ago, and came across this picture of him. The poor guy indeed looks like he escaped the pages of Der Stürmer.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a sad dweeb.

Does he still claim he is 'smarter than Hitler' writing tripe like that?